2017年7月23日日曜日

The Quest

"I'm writing a story about a quest," said Wilma, "but I'm stuk. I don't know what to put next." "I don't know what a quest is," said Biff, "so I don't think I can help you." "It's a journey that someone makes to look for something that's been lost," said Wilma. Biff still didn't understand what Wilma meant, so Wilma read the story to her. "Long ago, and far away, there was a beautiful land called Ulm. Flowers grew everywhere. Animals lived in the woods and forests. Everyone was happy there.(pp.1-2)


I read a book, "The Quest." The magic key took Wilma into Wilma's story! This story was very exciting.


Hunt, R, & Brychta,A. (2003). The Quest. Oxford University Press.

Vocabulary
quest: 願望、追求



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...