2017年7月21日金曜日

Does He Love Me?

At 6 o'clock Jenny went to the cafe to meet Alex. But Alex was there with Yoon-Hee. She was very shocked. "Why's Yoon-Hee here with... my Alex?" she thought.
She said, "Alex, I want to know what's going on. Why is Yoon-Hee here?"
Alex replied, "What are you saying?"
"Last naght, you said you were studying," Jenny said. "But you went to the movies with Yoon-Hee. Gemma told me.You didn't go with me! You went with her!" She pointed at Yoon-Hee. Yoo-Hee was very shocked. "And she's my best friend, too! How could you? You lied to me!"She was angry now.
"Yes, we went to the theater but...," said Alex.

I read a book, Does He Love Me?
The end of the story is surprised Jenny's birthday party!

Waring, R, & Jamall, M. (2007). Does He Love Me? Foundation Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...