2017年7月20日木曜日

Love Online

"Let's have lunch," said Scott to Sarah. Scott liked Sarah very much. Everybody liked Sarah.
"Sorry, I can't," she replied. "I'm having lunch with Yoko today." Yoko was her best friend.
"Oh, okay," he replied. "I'll see you later." Sarah said," Okay, bye."
Scott watched her leave. "I really like her," he thought.
"I'll ask her to go to the Valentine's Day dance tomorrow."

I read a book, "Love Online". Scott likes Sarah, so when he hears that Sarah likes Ji-Sung, he tries to keep Sarah and Ji-Sung apart. Scott uses e-mail to apart them. Will he succeed? I was excited at this result. Please read this book!  

Vocabulary
tear: ~を破る


Waring, R, & Jamall, M.(2008). Love Online. Foundations Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...