2017年7月20日木曜日

Do it!

Kenji missed the basket! The ball didn't go in. Kenji's team was very angry with him.
"Kenji! What happened?" shouted Ryan. "That was terrible. You missed! And that was so easy!"
Kenji turned and shouted at Ryan.
"I don't care, Ryan," said Kenji. "It's only a game, and I don't like basketboll."
"A game? Basketball is not only a game!" shouted Ryan.
"I want to win, Kenji."
"And I don't want to win. I hate sports," Kenji replied.




This book is a long text, but, easy to read and interesthing! This story is two boys fought, but get along well thanks for  science class activity.







Waring, R, & Jamall,M. (2008). Do it! Foundations Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...