2018年6月13日水曜日

No11. Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery

Then, suddenly, a wild, excited young man runs up the stairs to Holmes's room. (from back cover)





I read a book, 'Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery.' As you know, Sherlock Holmes is the most famous detective in the world. In this book, the main characters are Holmes and his friend, Watson. One day, John McFarlane came to Holmes. He was so upset. And he said, 'I am in terrible trouble. You must help me. The police want to arrest me and send me to prison. And I have done nothing, Mr Holmes, nothing.' He'll be arrested because he killed Jonas Oldacre. But he insisted that he was innocent. So what will be happened to him next? If you know the end of the story, please read it!




Conan Dotle, Sir Arthur. (2006). Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery. Oxford : Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...