2017年7月24日月曜日

Storm Castle

Nadim was good on the computer. He got through all the rooms safely.
"Chip can have a go next," said Nadim. "You can all have a go if you like."
"You're brilliant at it," said Chip. "I won't be very good when I have my go."
Suddebly, the magic key began to glow.
"Oh no!" said Biff. "I don't want the key to glow. I don't want a magic adventure. I want to play on Nadim's computer."
"I don't want a magic adventure, either," said Chip. "I think I know where it will be."(pp.7-8)

I read a book, "Storm Castle." The adventure was Nadim's computer game!
There were many dangerous in it. So, what happen them?

Hunt, R, & Brychta, A.(2003). Storm Castle. Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...