2018年5月9日水曜日

No5. My Family and Other Animals

After July came the cold winds and ther grey skies of August. (p.1)



I'll write about this book reviews. Larry's family have all their usual illnesses. She and her mother have bad colds. Her brother has a problem with his ears. Her sister's spots are worse than ever. Only my oldest brother is healthy. Therefore, they need to live in the country. That's why the air in the countryside is fresh and pure. Moreover they need sunshine..., so they move to the countryside. Their new life begins. I come to want to live in nature because these characters enjoy in nature. I think this book is easy to read and short, so anybody can read it quickly. If you want to know the end of the story, please read it.

Durrell, Gerald. (1999). My Family and Other Animals. Harlow : Pearson Education



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...