2018年5月3日木曜日

No4. Moondial

Minty Cane had known she was a witch, or something like it, since she was small.(p.2)

I read a book, 'Moondial'. The main character is Minty. When she spoke the word, 'Moondial!', a cold wind went past her, and she was in a different centry. She met Tom and Sarah who was ghosts. And so her strange adventure begins. She is kind and active parsonality, so I like her. This story is very strange, so it was difficult for me to understand it. However, I recommend this book. Minty's adventure had a lot of scary happenings. This story is similar to the Japanese movie, 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'. This main character can also go over the time. If you are interested in this story, please read it.

Cresswell, Helen. (2000). Moondial. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...