2018年1月25日木曜日

No.15 Tracey's decision

「Tracey's Decision」の画像検索結果Fourteen-year-old Tracey Palmer has just met Chris, the boy of her dreams, and life is looking good. But it soon becomes clear that Chris is involved in real trouble, possibly danger- and Tracey has to make the hardest decision of her life. (from back cover of the book)

I read a book called 'Tracey's decision.' When I looked for the English book, I read the back cover of this book. I was interested in Chris's trouble and this title. So, I read it. This book is very interesting so I could read quickly and finish fast. This story was very surprising me. The main character is Tracey. She becomes to love Chris, however he has a secret thing which he can't tell anyone. And she knows his secret....
 If you want to know what will happen in the next episode, please read it!

Allen, Alexander. (1996). Tracey's decision.London : Phoenix ELT

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...