2018年1月11日木曜日

No.13 A picture to remember

At eleven o'clock one morning the director of the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes in Buenos Aires, Leonardo Martinez, asked Cristina Rinaldi to come into his office.(p.5)

I read a book called "A picture to remember." This story is a bit scary. A woman, Cristina in motorbike caught an traffic accident. After that she lost her memory about this accident. My heart was very beating when I read this book. This story has many characters, so I couldn't understand easily, but I enjoyed.

Scott-Malden, Sarah. (1999). A picture to remember. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...