2017年12月21日木曜日

No. 11 Different Worlds

Before I was born, my mum played music with four friends. There's a photograph of them in our living room. Evie, Grace, Angela, Kate and my mum. (p.6)

I read a book called Different Worlds. This is a romantic story. The main character is a deaf woman, so she feels she lives a different world. One day, she falls in love with Jim who is a musicion. However she worries about their worlds too different because she can't hear anything. Although Jim loves her too! In the end of this story is happyend. I was touched by emotional ties and family bond. I can understand the deaf people's feeling.

Johnson, Margaret. (2003). Different Worlds. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...