2019年1月27日日曜日

No. 13 New York Cafe

It is the year 2030, and an e-mail message arrives at New York Cafe: 'I want to help people and make them happy!' But not everybody is happy about the e-mail, and soon the police and the President are very interested in the New York Cafe. (from back cover)

I read a book, "New York Cafe." It is a short story and easy to read. But it is difficult for me to understand the story because it is complicated story. One day, people received an e-mail from someone. The e-mail says, "I want to help poor people, so give me money." All of the people became confused because of the e-mail. Who send the e-mail and why he send it? If you want to know more, please read it!

Dean, Michael. (2000). New York Cafe. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...