2018年11月26日月曜日

No. 4 The Phantom of the Opera

'Quick! Quick! Close the door! It's him! Annie Sorelli ran into the dressing-room, her face white. (p.2)

I read a book, 'The Phantom of the Opera.' The reason why I pick up the book is I went to see the musical, 'Love never dies' when I stayed in Oklahoma. It is the sequel to 'The Phantom of the Opera.' I went Oklahoma to teach Japanese to high school students. And I stayed with an American family for ten days. They were kind. My host mother took me to the musical on Saturday. I was moved to their acting. But, of course they performed in English, so it was hard for me to understand all contents. I have to study English more and more.


Bassett, Jennifer. (2000). The Phantom of the Opera. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...