2018年4月21日土曜日

No.2 Anne of green gables

Marilla Cuthbert and her brother Matthew want to adopt an orphan, to help on the farm at Green Gables. (from back cover)
I read a book, 'Anne of green gables'. I think this is a famous story in the world. The reason why I chose this book was I knew this story. So, I thought I tried to read in English. When I was an elementary school students, I watched this story on TV for the first time. This was very interesting! And this story was made into a movie. I want to watch it! In this story, the main character is Anne. She likes talking very much. One day, Marilla Cuthbert and her brother Matthew want to a boy orphan to help on the farm. However, they get a girl, Anne. They are so shocked about this. But the ending of this book is very happy. If you are interested in this story, please read it.

Montgomery, L. M. (1994). Anne of green gables. Oxford : Oxford University Press


1 件のコメント:

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...