2017年11月9日木曜日

book number 4, Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp

Many years ago, in a city in Arabia, there was a boy called Aladdin. He lived with his mother in a little house near the market, and they were very poor. Aladdin's mother worked all day, and sometimes half the night, but Aladdin never helped her.[p.1]

I read a book, "Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp". The reason that I chose this, I knew this story. But this book was different from what I knew. I like this story very much! It was very interesthing story and easy to read. Please read it.

Thomas, Sperling. (2000). Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp. Oxford: Oxford bookworms library.

 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...