2017年10月12日木曜日

book number 1, MAGNETS

Magnetism is an invisible force. Some types of metals have this magnetic force. A material that has a magnetic force is called a magnet. (p.8)

     I learned about magnets from this book. Magnet hide around us. For example, refrigerator, doorbells, and compasses. So, we can see them around us. The biggest magnet on our planet is the planet, earth. Our earth's core is made up of solid iron and hot liquid iron. I learned that in high school. Some nights, far north or far south, we can see aurora borealis or aurora australis. I heard that these are very beautiful. I want to see it sometimes!
   
Schreiber, Anne. (2003). Magnets. New York, NY.

1 件のコメント:

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...