2017年6月27日火曜日

The Bully

 Rosie pulled Chip's ear and she wouldn't let go.
"Tell me a secret," she said. "Go on!" Chip didn't want to tell her a secret. "Go on, Motor Mouth." said Rosie.
 Rosie pulled Chip's ear even harder.
 "Tell me a secret," she said. "GO on!" Chip didn't want to, but he told Rosie about the magic key.
 Rosie wanted to see the magic key, so she made Chip take her home.
 "Let me see this key," she said. "I want a magic adventure."
 The children went to Biff's room. Rosie looked at the magic key, but it wouldn't glow.
 "It's just an old key," she said. "It isn't magic at all" (p8-11)




I read a book, The Bully. Rosie is a new school student. But she didn't look very friendly. So she bully her classmates.
They not happy with her. She wanted to know the their secret, so they took her magic adventure.




Hunt, R, & Brychta, A.(2003) The Bully. Oxford Reading Tree.


vocabulary
magic: 魔法

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

No. 15 Girl on a Motorcycle

'Give me the money' says the robber to the Los Angeles security guard. The guard looks at the gun and hands over the money. (from ba...